Horticulture Industries Show
2016 Horticulture Industries Show Conference
"Building Soils for a Secure Future"
The HIS has consistently provided growers and the public with the latest information on vegetables, fruit, Christmas trees, farmers market crops and public gardening issues. The public and growers from Arkansas, Oklahoma and surrounding states are welcome to attend. Check out the HIS Facebook page for more information!
Jeff Moyer, Interim Executive Director, Rodale Institute
Jeff Moyer is a world renowned authority in organic agriculture. His expertise includes organic crop production systems with a focus on weed management, cover crops, crop rotations, equipment modification and use, and facilities design. Jeff is perhaps most well-known for conceptualizing and popularizing the No Till Roller Crimper for use in organic agriculture. In 2011, he wrote Organic No-Till Farming, a publication that has become a resource for farmers throughout the world.
Jeff brings a farmer’s perspective and approach to issues in organic agriculture. He is a past chair of the National Organic Standards Board, which assists the USDA Secretary of Agriculture in developing standards for materials to be used in organic production as well as advising on other aspects of implementing the National Organic Program. He is a founding and current board member of Pennsylvania Certified Organic, the Chairman of the Board of Directors of The Seed Farm, part of the Green America Non-GMO Working Group, and a Project Member of The Noble Foundation’s Soil Renaissance project.
Over the past four decades at Rodale Institute, Jeff has helped countless farmers make the transition from conventional, chemical-based farming to organic methods. Visit Rodale Institute
Program and Exhibitor Information
- Program and Registration, Early Bird Deadline: December 29
- NOTE: Due to the problems with the online registration, we have extended this deadline to December 29 for the early registration. Envelope must be postmarked by December 29. We apologize for any inconvenience for our registrants.
- Commercial Booth Exhibitor Registration - Exhibitors will be placed on the right column as they register.
- On-line Exhibitor Booth Registration
- Tulsa Community College NE Campus, 3727 E. Apache, Tulsa
- Driving Directions
Designated Hotel and Room Rates
- Hilton Garden Inn, Tulsa Airport, 7228 East Virgin Court, Tulsa
- Reserve your room, 918-838-1444
- Group Name: Horticulture Industries Show 2016
- Reservation deadline: December 29, 2015
- $82.00 +taxes; Single or Double Bed