Enhance Your Experience
- Hort 4053 - New Course offered Summer 2012
- HORT 1013, Principles of Horticulture Science
- HORT 4543, Sustainable Nursery Production (ACCEPS-Spring 2014)
- HORT 4901, Horticulture in Controlled Environments Lab (ACCEPS-Fall 2013)
- HORT 4903, Horticulture in Controlled Environments (ACCEPS-Fall 2013)
- HORT 4933, Principles of Sustainable and Organic Horticulture (ACCEPS-Fall 2014
- HORT 4943, International Horticulture(Spring 2015)
- HORT 4953, Plant Growth and Development (ACCEPS-Fall 2013)
- HORT 4963, Horticulture Physiology (ACCEPS-Spring 2014)
- HORT 4973, Sustainable Landscape Management (ACCEPS-Fall 2013)
- HORT 5133, Temperature Stress Physiology (ACCEPS-Spring 2014)
- Enrollment must be completed through Mary Ellen Givens, 136 AGH.
- Non OSU students need to complete the OSU admission application and select the nondegree seeking option.
- Need more information?
- Questions? Contact Mary Ellen Givens, 136 AGH, 405-744-5395
Study Abroad Program
- The Japan/Thailand Landscape Design Study Abroad Program is a 25 days summer study abroad program. This course will introduce you to a series of urban landscape and historic garden design around Japan’s cultural city, Tokyo, Kyoto and Osaka and Thailand’s ancient city Chiangmai and capital city Bangkok.
- The Peru Landscape Design Study Abroad Program is a 21 days summer program. Participants spend time in and around the Peruvian cities of Lima, Trujullo, Hauanchaco, Cusco, and Machu Picchu.
Study Abroad Opportunities with Spears School of Business
Professional Landcare Network (PLANET) Student Organization
Sigma Lambda Alpha